Sunday, June 28, 2009

COVERING LETTER

To,

_____________________

_____________________

_____________________



Dear Sir,

With reference to your Advertisement on Company website for the captioned post, I would like offer my candidature for the same. I have obtained Bachelor of Technology (Hon’s) in Civil Engineering and presently I am engaged in Sr. Civil Engineer/ Design Engineer Civil Works for Warid Telecom Project in Pakistan. I am keenly interested to work in your reputed company for the best of my future endeavor. My enclosed/attached CV will reflect my relevance and eligibility for the fields in your company. I am sure, sir, if given a chance; I will do the best with dedication and diligence of work to win your confidence. Kindly find the attached CV & document link or visit my profile http://muhammadasifprofile.co.cc/

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanking you in anticipation.


Best Regards,

MUHAMMAD ASIF

2 comments:

  1. hello how did u upload the files .... i was using http://cpanel.usihost.co.cc but it has expired. one of my friend gave me dat link....
    but now wat shuld i do....???
    myemail id is ganifbros@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete